Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chewy pistachio white chocolate chip cookies are a delicious sweet treat! Made with pistachio pudding mix, these easy cookies are filled with white chocolate chips and chopped pistachios!
Note: This recipe is NOT dairy free. It was published before Cook Nourish Bliss transitioned to dairy free recipes and remains popular with long time readers. You can try using substitutions to make it dairy free, however I have not tested this myself and can’t say how it will turn out.
My sister-in-law makes the best pistachio cookies. I’d rather not admit how many I can eat in one sitting. I always look forward to holidays or other times when we get to see her since she usually brings a batch.
I had a craving for her cookies the other day and since we’re not going to see her anytime soon, I decided it was time to make something similar.
Enter these cookies. While these are different than the ones she makes, we really loved them.
The pistachio flavor is just the right amount and the white chocolate chips are a great compliment.
I added some extra chopped pistachios, which gave a nice bit of crunch to the cookies.
They are really moist – and quite good straight from the oven. I may or may not have burned my mouth since I was a little impatient to let them cool down….
Additional Cookie Recipes You Might Enjoy!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cardamom Spice Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies
- Vanilla Chai Shortbread Cookies
- Lime Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter and two kinds of sugar until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, add the package of dry instant pudding. Mix until combined. Slowly add in the flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and pistachios.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough and drop onto the prepared baking sheet (I used my large cookie scoop). Space the balls about two inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 9-11 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden around the edges and the centers are just set (do not over bake).
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 3-5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from Allrecipes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g