BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Pizza
This sweet and salty BBQ chicken and pineapple pizza is a simple and delicious dinner! Topped with BBQ sauce, chicken, ranch dressing and pineapple, it’s packed with flavor and fantastic for weeknights.
Note: This recipe is NOT dairy free. It was published before Cook Nourish Bliss transitioned to dairy free recipes and remains popular with long time readers. You can try using substitutions to make it dairy free, however I have not tested this myself and can’t say how it will turn out.
As I’ve mentioned before, we have a serious love affair with homemade pizza in our house. I’d say we make it once a week.
While we like trying new toppings, there are a few combinations that are in regular rotation. This is one of them.
It’s one of our favorite pizzas to make in the summer, when we can get lots of fresh pineapple (I’ve used drained canned pineapple also and that works just fine if you can’t get the fresh stuff).
You really can’t go wrong with BBQ sauce, chicken and ranch dressing in my opinion.
The pineapple adds a little sweet with all the salty – and the combination is just perfect. Enjoy!
Additional Pizza Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Arugula Pesto Pizza
- Fresh Corn and Zucchini Pizza
- Sausage, Mozzarella and Basil Pizza
- Apple Bratwurst Pizza
- Kale, Mushroom and Red Onion Pizza
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 1 ball pizza dough
- ½ to ¾ cup cooked shredded chicken
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF. Place a pizza stone on a lower rack in the oven and allow the stone to heat for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and allow the dough to relax for about 10 minutes (but no longer than 30).
- Roll out and shape the dough and then transfer to a piece of parchment the size of your pizza stone that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- In a small bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce. Toss gently and set aside.
- Spread the ranch dressing in a thin layer on the pizza dough. Top with the mozzarella cheese, then the chicken and pineapple chunks. Add the green onions, cilantro, and finally the cheddar cheese.
- Place the parchment with your dough directly onto the pizza stone. Bake until the crust is golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Adapted from Sing For Your Supper
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 310Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 582mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 11g
Nutrition data shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.