Peanut Butter Fudge with Chocolate Swirl
This dreamy peanut butter fudge with chocolate swirl is easy to make and super creamy! And the best part? No candy thermometer needed! Excellent for the holiday season.
Note: This recipe is NOT dairy free. It was published before Cook Nourish Bliss transitioned to dairy free recipes and remains popular with long time readers. You can try using substitutions to make it dairy free, however I have not tested this myself and can’t say how it will turn out.
Somebody stop me – apparently I have a little problem with swirls. I can’t help myself – they are just so much fun.
So, let’s talk about fudge. I have had fudge on the brain for the last few months. I have seen so many recipes around the web and in my cookbooks, but for whatever reason never decided to make my own.
Until I saw this candy cane chocolate swirl fudge from Sally – seriously what is with me and swirls? I decided that the whole fudge making business needed to happen soon. And what better time than the holiday season?
While I like peppermint, I really wanted to make a peanut butter fudge. It has been on my must-make list forever. And then I realized that I could make a peanut butter fudge and do a chocolate swirl on top – because chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven and because I also have a thing for swirls. Right.
And holy moly is this stuff good. It is creamy and packed with that ever-wonderful peanut butter chocolate flavor. I especially liked that this fudge was not as thick as usual, which made it seem somehow lighter (but still decadent).
This does get soft pretty quickly, so be sure to store it in the refrigerator.
Additional Candy Recipes You Might Enjoy!
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Toffee
- Vanilla Bean Sea Salt Caramels
- Homemade Raspberry Marshmallows
- Homemade Champagne Marshmallows
- Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Clusters
- Homemade Almond Butter Cups
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square baking pan with wax or parchment paper (cut a big enough piece so that the paper hangs over the edges of the pan) and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, add the sweetened condensed milk and the peanut butter. Stir frequently until the peanut butter is blended with the milk.
- Add in the chopped white chocolate and continue to stir frequently until the chocolate is melted. Remove the pan from the heat. Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and use an offset spatula to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the fudge. Let sit for a few seconds and then use a small knife to gently swirl the chips into the fudge.
- Let the pan cool slightly then place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 to 3 hours (until firm).
- Use the parchment overhang to gently lift the fudge from the pan. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 35mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 8g Protein: 2g