Turkey Burgers with Brie and Roasted Strawberries
Delicious turkey burgers with brie and roasted strawberries! Moist turkey patties topped with brie, roasted strawberries and balsamic glaze. Sweet and savory!
Yeah, I went here. I couldn’t help myself.
I’ve still been obsessing over these roasted strawberry, brie and arugula quesadillas that I shared with you weeks ago.
So obviously I had to incorporate that same mind-blowing, super awesome combination into other foods. I mean, it had to be done.
And honestly, I can’t pick a favorite between these two recipes so just go ahead and make them both. Your taste buds will thank you.
So I have this habit, or problem shall we say, of not being able to enjoy just plain ol’ burgers. Food blogging has ruined me on the burger front. Everything must be over-the-top amazing.
Fancy pants burgers have become a must.
About These Turkey Burgers with Brie
And these turkey burgers with brie and roasted strawberries certainly fit the bill.
The turkey burgers themselves are nice and moist – none of that dry business.
Which is accomplished by a few add-ins to the patties and …. by not overcooking them on the grill. An instant-read thermometer really comes in handy for these, that way as soon as they reach the proper temperature you can take them right off.
And then there’s the brie. And roasted strawberries. And arugula. And balsamic glaze.
Do I really need to say more?
I didn’t think so.
Additional Grilling Recipes You Might Enjoy!
- Pesto Turkey Burgers
- Mediterranean Burgers
- Grilled Pork Kebabs
- Crockpot Barbecue Ribs
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
For the burgers:
- 1 ¼ pounds ground turkey (I used 93% lean)
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced red onion
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 pieces sliced brie
- 4 burger buns
- 1 batch roasted strawberries
- few handfuls arugula
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
To make the burgers:
- In a medium bowl, add the turkey, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, mustard and worcestershire. Mix until combined (but don’t overwork the meat). Form into four patties.
- Light up a grill (charcoal or gas) over medium high heat.
- When ready, cook the burgers for about 5 to 6 minutes per side, until the internal temperature registers 165ºF. Add the sliced brie to the burgers 1 to 2 minutes before they are done cooking so that it melts.
- Place a burger on a bun. Top with some roasted strawberries, arugula and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Recipe time does not include time to make the roasted strawberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 169mg Sodium: 699mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 43g