25 Game Day Eats You Need in Your Life
A collection of 25 delicious game day eats! Including snacks, appetizers, mains, breads and desserts to make all football season long!
Let’s talk game day eats!
Because as much as I do like actually watching the game, the food is the superstar. The VIP. The big kahuna. The shining light of goodness.
I’m more than happy to listen to my husband yell at the TV as long as I have a giant smorgasbord of delicious food to keep me occupied.
Although if we’re being honest, and if you can keep a secret, I’ve started yelling too. I can get very competitive and well, maybe playing in a fantasy football league was not the smartest decision on my part.
Especially when you don’t know all that much about the players and then obviously turn into a sore loser when your team ain’t doing all that hot. But I so want to win!
Maybe I should just stick to the food…
Which is what we are doing today. Just go ahead and make all of it over the course of this football season. You won’t be sorry.
Snack-ity Snacks (& Dips too!)
- spiced pita chips with whipped herb goat cheese
- caramel apple popcorn
- fresh herb vegetable dip
- apple pie spiced pecans
- grape salsa
- enchilada stuffed mushrooms
- baked honey chipotle chicken wings
- baked goat cheese
- spinach and artichoke sweet potato skins
- baked pork egg rolls
Main Dish Ideas
- crockpot chocolate stout pulled pork
- sweet potato turkey chili
- sweet and spicy meatballs
- crockpot vegetarian chili with farro
- vegetarian farro sloppy joes
- honey beer bread
- rosemary and gruyere crisps
- homemade soft pretzels
- sausage, pepper and feta hand pies
- skillet cornbread with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
Sweets & Treats
- peanut butter chocolate chip pretzel cookies
- football cupcakes
- dark chocolate and pistachio almond butter cups
- chocolate cream cheese cookies
- oreo football truffles
Is that enough to get you started?
Don’t worry, I have more recipes coming your way soon. Get your yoga pants ready.