30 Brunch Recipes To Make This Spring
A collection of 30 brunch recipes to make this spring. Perfect for any gathering – including Easter and Mother’s Day!
With Easter right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to gather together a collection of Spring brunch recipes that would be perfect for the big day.
Or really for any other type of brunch or potluck gathering you have coming up in the next few months!
Like Mother’s Day! Which will also be here before we know it.
While we have clearly established that I am an obsessive planner, I feel like I’m dropping the ball when it comes to Easter.
This is the first year that we are actually having relatives come to us for the day, so you would think I would be alllll over it. And yet, no. Not at all. Hopefully this recipe round-up will kick my butt into gear – time to get planning!
I’m the type of person who loves a good mix of both breakfast and lunch options for a brunch spread, so I’ve included lots of goodness from both here today.
Enjoy! I’ll be back next week with even more Spring recipe ideas. Stay tuned!
Baked Breakfast Goodies
Soft and fluffy muffins, quick breads, and even individual egg frittatas!
- blueberry coconut muffins
- whole grain morning glory muffins
- mango coconut bread
- carrot cake muffins with mascarpone glaze
- spinach and sun-dried tomato frittata muffins
- orange ricotta poppy seed muffins
Casseroles, Skillets and Bakes
Sweet. Savory. Yum.
- berries and brie breakfast bake
- southwest sweet potato breakfast skillet
- mediterranean chicken sausage and veggie bake
- crockpot southwest breakfast casserole
- skillet spring vegetable brown rice casserole
- baked asparagus and mushroom pasta
Delicious finger foods and a few side dishes!
- arugula, prosciutto and goat cheese open-faced sandwich
- crispy baked asparagus with honey sriracha dipping sauce
- polenta bites with ricotta and shaved asparagus
- green beans with almonds and shallots
- spiced pita chips with whipped herb goat cheese
- easy roasted asparagus with parmesan
Like, the kind that actually keep you full! And bonus – most can be made in advance.
- strawberry quinoa balsamic salad
- sweet potato and black bean “chicken” salad
- BLT cornbread panzanella
- mediterranean chickpea and lentil salad
- mexican bean salad
- greek farro salad
Pretty Springtime Desserts
Citrus, pastels and some chocolate too.
- lemon raspberry poppy seed cookie cups
- chocolate chip “bird’s nest” cookie cups
- lemon poppy seed cupcakes with blueberry cream cheese frosting
- orange chocolate chip bread with brown butter glaze
- dark chocolate and pistachio almond butter cups
- blueberry, almond and white chocolate cookies
Now if only the weather would warm up and it could really, truly, actually be spring!