16 Fresh Corn Recipes To Make All Summer Long
A collection of fresh corn recipes to make this summer! Including plenty of main dish ideas, like flatbreads, salads and even enchiladas!
Let’s talk fresh corn! And today we’re chatting specifically about oh so many ways to put it to use!
Fresh corn. Sweet, summer-y, fresh corn. We’ve already established how I feel about this warm weather staple. It’s the best.
I buy a ridiculous amount each week. I’m probably known as the corn lady at my local grocery store. And I’m totally okay with that.
As much as I adore just grilling it up and eating with a little olive oil, salt and pepper straight off the cob, it would be wrong to ignore all the other wonderful possibilities to spice it up a little. Well, says the crazy corn lady.
So today I give you a collection of plenty of different recipes to put that fresh corn to use.
We have lots of main dishes. We also have a few side dishes and appetizers because, let’s be real, the more corn the merrier.
Corn + Tomatoes
Fritters, flatbreads, oh my!
- corn fritters with tomato avocado salsa
- summer garden veggie flatbreads
- chopped southwestern salad
- chicken with fresh corn, tomatoes and creamy polenta
Corn + Cheese
Does cheese ever steer you wrong?
- mushroom quesadillas with tomato and corn salsa
- fresh corn and zucchini pizza with gouda
- fresh corn, zucchini and black bean enchiladas
- summer vegetable pasta skillet
Other Random Corn Recipes
That I clearly couldn’t fit neatly into one category or another…
- BBQ sweet potato, chickpea and bacon salad
- grilled corn and pineapple salsa
- blueberry corn panzanella with maple chipotle dressing
- vegetable and black bean enchilada pasta
Recipes I’ve Bookmarked To Try
From my blogging friends around the web!
- cheesy corn, cheddar and chipotle dip from Cooking for Keeps
- skinny mexican grilled corn from The Cookie Rookie
- grilled mexican street corn salad from Flavor the Moments
- black bean mango salad from Primavera Kitchen
I’ll see you bright and early next week with a new recipe!