Lemon Raspberry Poppy Seed Cookie Cups
Perfectly chewy lemon raspberry poppy seed cookie cups! With a lemon poppy seed cookie base and filled with fresh raspberry buttercream frosting! Perfect for parties!
Today is a special day.
Why you ask? Because we’re celebrating a surprise baby shower for Georgia from The Comfort of Cooking! Georgia is super sweet and I’ve really enjoyed getting to “know” her over the last year or so. Virtual internet friend style.
And she’s about to welcome a little baby girl!
What better way to celebrate than with some fun cookie cups that are perfectly pink (and of course perfect for spring).
PS – check out all the other recipes from the baby shower down below the recipe!
I used my favorite cookie base, spiked it with lemon zest and poppy seeds and baked it in a regular muffin tin. And then filled each cup to the brim with a gorgeous pink raspberry frosting. Made from 100% fresh raspberries.
Deliciously decadent and so fun for a baby shower – whether it be virtual or in person : )
And since this baby shower isn’t actually in person, I was left with quite a bit of cookie cups hanging out in the house. Which is bad news.
So what’s a girl to do? Wander around to all her neighbor’s houses asking if they want free baked goods. I think my neighbors might think I’m a little strange.
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
For the cookie cups:
For the frosting:
To make the cookie cups:
To make the frosting:
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 85mg Sodium: 202mg Carbohydrates: 45g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 31g Protein: 3g
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse from Texanerin Baking
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Grandbaby Cakes
- Mini Lemon-Rhubarb Bundt Cakes from Girl Versus Dough
- Strawberry Swirl Sour Cream Bars from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies from Eats Well With Others
- Kale Salad with Strawberries, Goat cheese, and Strawberry Vinaigrette from The Roasted Root
- Roasted Asparagus and Goat Cheese Frittata from The Lemon Bowl
- Roasted Strawberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake from Baker by Nature
- Strawberry Lemonade Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Glaze from The Messy Baker