Leftover Turkey Quesadillas
These leftover turkey quesadillas are the perfect way to put your Thanksgiving leftovers to good use! Packed with turkey, cranberry sauce, apples and cheese, they’re sweet, salty and delicious!
Let’s squeeze in one last recipe for your Thanksgiving leftovers, shall we?
Can I interest you in some leftover turkey quesadillas? You can use up some turkey, cranberry sauce and any leftover cheese that you may have hanging out in your fridge.
Just a little bit of chopping and you have a quick and easy meal that feels somewhat different.
You know, so you’re not eating the same exact leftovers over and over … and over.
While it’s certainly not necessary, there’s also a great (and also easy) dipping sauce to go right along with the cheesy quesadillas.
Because dipping quesadillas in a sweet and savory yogurt mixture is just so much more fun than a plain quesadilla, am I right??
And now I need to head back into the kitchen to work on some more Thanksgiving prep.
And maybe at least attempt to straighten up … it’s a disaster at the moment.
Additional Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Pumpkin Muffins
- Cranberry Pumpkin Breakfast Bake
- Leftover Turkey and Cranberry Enchiladas
- Thanksgiving Gobbler Sandwich
- Cranberry Bacon Grilled Cheese
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
For the quesadillas:
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas*
- ¼ cup leftover cranberry sauce**
- 1 cup shredded leftover turkey
- 1 large apple, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese***
For the dip:
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
To make the quesadillas:
- Place the tortillas on a work surface. Spread some of the cranberry sauce on half of each tortilla. Top each with some of the turkey and a few apple slices. Sprinkle with some of the cheese. Fold the empty half of the tortilla over the filling to form a semicircle.
- Set a skillet over medium high heat. When hot, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place an assembled quesadilla in the pan and cook, flipping once halfway through, until both sides are browned and the cheese is melted.
- Repeat with all of the quesadillas. Cut into triangles.
To make the dip:
- Meanwhile, combine the greek yogurt, cranberry sauce, rosemary, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Mix to combine and serve with the quesadillas!
*To keep these gluten free, use your favorite gluten free tortillas instead!
**I use leftover whole berry cranberry sauce but the stuff from the can will also work just fine (just kinda smear it onto the tortilla).
***You can use whatever cheese you have on hand. Cheddar is also delicious here.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 490mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 23g