Peanut Butter Pretzel Honey Balls (No Bake)
Sweet, salty and made with just six simple ingredients, these peanut butter pretzel honey balls are seriously delicious! Super easy to make, they’re finished off with a dark chocolate drizzle. Dairy free and vegetarian, with a gluten free option.
Peanut butter + chocolate = the best combo ever. And when we add in some salty pretzels and sticky honey?
Well, I give you a highly addictive, no bake treat that will absolutely put a little pep in your step any day of the week.
Which is why you will find me sneaking into the kitchen pretty much all day to steal just “one more” of these from the fridge.
But anyway. Let’s get to talking about these little nuggets of happiness. As you are probably well aware, sweet and salty treats are my jam. My weakness.
And these peanut butter pretzel honey balls (say that ten times fast) most certainly fit into this category.
Not to mention that they are um, sort of dangerously easy and have a super short list of ingredients.
Plus, I usually have everything on hand to make them. TROUBLE. Trouble indeed.
Tips & Tricks For These Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- You can use any chocolate you would like for drizzling. I adore dark chocolate (hence that’s listed down in the recipe below), but anything will work.
- To keep things easy, I like to crush up the pretzels in a large baggie (and smack the heck out of them with a large measuring cup or rolling pin). Plus, it’s kinda fun.
- These are easily dairy free if you use dairy free pretzels and chocolate. Same goes for gluten free. Use gluten free pretzels and certified gluten free oats.
- I would encourage you to stick with the instructions and store these in the fridge. They get a bit “melt-y” if kept at room temperature. That’s not quite the right word but you catch my drift.
Additional No Bake Treats You Might Enjoy:
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dessert Hummus
- Brownie Batter Hummus
- Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Clusters
- Healthier Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Homemade Almond Butter Cups
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 1 ¾ cups crushed pretzels*
- ½ cup oat flour**
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (I use 70%), chopped***
- Add the pretzels, oat flour, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Mix until well combined and the oat flour is “absorbed” into the mixture.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator and let chill for about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the chilled mixture into balls about 1-inch in size (I use my small cookie scoop). Place on the lined baking sheet.
- Add the chopped chocolate to a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until melted. Alternatively, you can use a double-boiler. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the balls on the baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator and let chill for about 1 hour (this allows the chocolate to set and the balls to harden back up).
- Store the finished balls in a container in the refrigerator (I use wax or parchment paper between layers).
*To keep these dairy free / gluten free - be sure to use appropriate pretzels.
**If you don’t have oat flour, don’t worry. Add old-fashioned rolled oats to a food processor or blender and process until finely ground and flour-like in texture.
***To keep these dairy free - be sure to use dairy free chocolate.
If the “dough” is really sticking to your hands when rolling into balls, give your hands a quick rinse under water (it won't stick as much when they are clean and cold).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 34 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g