Garden Veggie Hummus Dip
This healthy and easy garden veggie hummus dip will be a hit at any summer party or gathering! Colorful, super fresh and filled with a variety of summer veggies and herbs, it takes 15 minutes to whip up. Dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
Allow me to introduce you to my new favorite summertime dip. Actually, let’s just go ahead and call it like it is.
This fantastic appetizer (or snack) is really just another way for me to eat these summer garden veggie flatbreads in any form possible. Obsessed much?
But let’s get down to business. This garden veggie hummus dip is goooood.
And it’s healthy and vibrant and filled with all the goodness of summer.
Plus, it takes pretty much no time at all to pull together. All you have to do is chop up a bunch of veggies and herbs, before sprinkling them on top of your favorite hummus. Simple, no?
It’s also gluten free, dairy free, vegan, no sugar. Which means we allll can enjoy. Hummus dip for everyone!
Tips & Tricks For This Veggie Hummus Dip
- Feel free to switch up the veggies and herbs to whatever you like. The combo listed down below is our favorite … but pretty much anything can go here. The key is just to stick with veggies that are great raw – we don’t want to be bothered with cooking anything.
- You can also most certainly adjust the quantities of the toppings. Consider the recipe more like a guide, if you will.
- While I do think this dip tastes best freshly made (or just chilled for a few hours), it will keep for up to two days. I honestly couldn’t tell you if it will last longer, because, well, we eat it too fast.
- I think this goes without saying, but make sure you have plentyyyy of chips (whatever kind you like) on hand for scooping.
Additional Appetizers You Might Enjoy:
- Dairy Free Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Hummus
- Sweet Potato Hummus
- Healthier Layered Taco Dip
- Everything Spinach Chickpea Dip
- Dairy Free Buffalo Chicken Dip
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain or roasted red pepper hummus
- 2 to 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup peeled and diced cucumber
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 small ear fresh corn, kernels cut off
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes (quartered if large)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- zest of 1 small lemon
- tortilla or pita chips, for serving
- Spread the hummus in an even layer in the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Sprinkle the top with the radishes, cucumber, green onion, corn kernels, tomatoes, basil, parsley, sunflower seeds and lemon zest.
- Serve with plenty of chips!
While best freshly made, the dip does keep fully assembled for about 24 to 48 hours stored in the refrigerator (I just cover loosely with plastic wrap).
My favorite prep ahead option though is to have all the veggies and herbs chopped so you can assemble in no time shortly before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 222mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutrition data shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.