Pomegranate Cranberry Sangria
This festive pomegranate cranberry sangria is perfect for holiday entertaining! Incredibly easy to make and filled with red wine, fruit and assorted juices. Make it for your next party!
One of my favorite drinks to order when I am out at a restaurant is sangria.
When my husband and I were on vacation with my family in California, I ordered a glass with dinner one night. Unfortunately, it turned out to be terrible and I was incredibly disappointed.
So of course I decided to give it a go at home instead.
I’ve been playing around with different variations and decided that this pomegranate cranberry one is my favorite for this time of year.
It’s still on the lighter side but has that fall / winter feel from the cranberry, pomegranate and red wine.
The cinnamon sticks and combination of pears, apples and oranges also adds to that holiday feeling that I love so much.
This sangria is perfect for holiday gatherings, especially as it is something that can (and should) be made in advance. And that beautiful deep red color just looks gorgeous in a pitcher.
Additional Drink Recipes You Might Enjoy!
- Sparkling Winter Champagne Sangria
- Honey Cinnamon Apple Cider Sangria
- Peach and Raspberry Sangria
- Ginger Pomegranate Bourbon Cocktail
- Strawberry Bellinis
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup brandy
- 1 medium pear, chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 small orange, sliced
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale*
- In a large pitcher, add the red wine, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, and brandy. Mix to combine.
- Add in the chopped pears and apples, orange slices and cinnamon sticks. Pour in the ginger ale. Mix again to combine.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least several hours. Pour into glasses over ice to serve.
*You can decrease the amount of ginger ale if you like your sangria more tart and less sweet. I used the full can but prefer mine slightly on the sweeter side. Adjust the amount to your taste.
To keep this dairy free / vegan - be sure to use dairy free / vegan friendly alcohol.
Adapted from Pink Parsley
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 12mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 23g Protein: 1g