Easy Peach and White Bean Quesadillas
Quick & easy peach and white bean quesadillas! With a basil-packed white bean spread, fresh peaches, arugula and balsamic glaze!
It’s baaaack. The white bean basil spread that is! Please tell me you remember these fresh corn and tomato open-faced sandwiches? Yes, yes?
Well today we are using the same white bean spread from those little guys but combining it with peaches instead!
For some quick and easy peach quesadillas that will rock your summer meal plan like no other.
And today seems like the perfect day to share them because, um, have I mentioned they are easy? And we all need an easy recipe to ease our way back into the work week.
Well, at least I do. I had a gloriously unproductive weekend. That super long to-do list? Ha! That was straight up ignored.
Instead, there was a blanket nest. Some binge watching on Netflix. A few meals out. I accomplished absolutely nothing. Zip. Nada. And it was awesome.
Wait, correction. I did run one productive errand. I took my car to get washed. Sound the alarm bells!
So this morning I need a simple recipe. And coffee, lots and lots of coffee.
How To Make Peach Quesadillas
Anyway, let’s get to these quesadillas.
We’ll quickly whip up the basil-packed white bean spread in our food processor. Bonus points if you make this ahead of time so it’s ready to go for dinner.
We’ll slice up just a few ingredients – some peaches, some green onions.
We’ll assemble the quesadillas with some spicy arugula and some mozzarella cheese, just to bind it all together.
We cook em’ up in a skillet until crispy and drizzle on a nice amount of what else? Balsamic glaze. I mean, are you at all surprised? But really, it adds the perfect finishing tang.
Sweet, salty, super fresh. I make a mean quesadilla, eh?
Additional Quesadilla Recipes You Might Enjoy!
- Greek Chickpea Quesadillas
- Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas
- Thai Vegetable Quesadillas
- Strawberry, Brie and Arugula Quesadillas
- Sweet Potato, Black Bean and Kale Quesadillas
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 6 large whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 batch white bean spread
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 medium ripe peaches, pitted and sliced (or nectarines!)
- 1 cup packed fresh arugula
- 1 ½ cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Place the tortillas on a work surface. Smear some of the white bean spread on half of each tortilla. Top with some of the green onions, the peach slices, arugula and mozzarella cheese. Fold the empty half of the tortilla over the filling to form a semicircle.
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot, place an assembled quesadilla in the pan and cook, flipping once halfway through, until both sides are browned and the cheese is melted. Cut into triangles and serve topped with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Of course, feel free to adjust the amounts of the fillings to your taste! I like to stuff my quesadillas pretty full, so you may get more quesadillas if you use less of the fillings in each one.
The cook time above is if you cook all the quesadillas (i.e. all 6 quesadillas) and if you cook them one at a time (my nonstick skillet is small and I can only fit one in at a time!). It will be quicker if you have a larger pan!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 359mg Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 10g Protein: 13g