Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
This healthy and satisfying peanut butter and jelly smoothie tastes like the classic sandwich! With rolled oats, strawberries and peanut butter, it’s incredible for breakfast, snacking or as a better-for-you dessert. Dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
It’s peanut butter jelly time! <— Do you have that silly song stuck in your head now? Because I sure do.
So, I’ve been making a version of this peanut butter and jelly smoothie for quite some time now and finally decided to write it down to share with you.
We have some frozen strawberries which serve as the “jelly” in this recipe. Nice and sweet and berrylicious.
We have some peanut butter (obviously).
And we have some oats, which are kinda sorta like the bread.
We blend it all together with a little almond milk and some flaxseed, and then, we drink!
It’s like a fantastic, healthier milkshake. For breakfast. Or an afternoon snack. Or a healthy dessert.
Tips & Tricks For This Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- I personally love the strawberries here, but I also make this with frozen blueberries as well. Both are deeelicious.
- Play around with how much peanut butter you use. If you go with the lower end of what’s listed, the flavor will be more on the mild side. And if you go with the higher end, you’ll up that peanut butter-y goodness.
- Be sure to use certified gluten free oats to keep this gluten free.
- I’ve become slightly obsessed with topping my smoothies (well, at least when I’m not in a huge rush). A little drizzle of drippy peanut butter and a sprinkle of seeds is fantastic here.
Additional Smoothie Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Blueberry Avocado Protein Smoothie (No Banana)
- Zucchini Bread Smoothie
- Orange Carrot Smoothie
- Watermelon Berry Smoothie
- Vanilla Mango Spinach Smoothie
- Or, learn how to make smoothie freezer packs here!
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- 3 tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, or to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Add additional milk to get the mixture going in the blender, if needed. Serve immediately!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 5gSugar: 12gProtein: 8g
Nutrition data shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.