Blueberry Mango Smoothie
This sweet and creamy blueberry mango smoothie is perfect for breakfasts or snacks on the go! Made with frozen blueberries, mango and yogurt.
Several years ago, my husband used to make me a strawberry smoothie every morning for breakfast. It was routine and I loved it. They were sweet, but not too sweet, and just the right consistency.
Whenever he was out of town, I tried to make these smoothies myself. And it always went horribly wrong. Seriously, I’m not joking.
And then I would get annoyed with myself for not being able to make a smoothie. I would also somehow end up making a huge mess. And then I would get really mad.
Anyway, this past weekend I decided it was time to bring back the smoothies. And I was going to do it myself. I’m happy to say that the smoothie making did not go horribly wrong this time around.
Turns out I can make a smoothie.
I didn’t have any strawberries, so I went with blueberries and mango. We loved the combination. These are sweet, but not too sweet, just like the ones I remembered. They take only a few minutes to throw together, perfect for breakfasts on the run.
Additional Smoothie Recipes You Might Enjoy!
- Blueberry Avocado Protein Smoothie
- Orange Carrot Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Chia Smoothie
- Vanilla Mango Spinach Smoothie
- Blueberry Peanut Butter Smoothie
Did you make this recipe? Rate and review it down below! I’d love to hear from you.
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt or non dairy yogurt of choice
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ¾ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup, or to taste
- splash vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Process until the mixture is completely smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add additional milk. Add additional honey if needed, depending on desired sweetness.
- Pour and serve immediately.
To keep this vegan - be sure to use the maple syrup and not the honey.
Adapted from America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 80mg Carbohydrates: 33g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 25g Protein: 13g